I just realized that my new pepperFIISH frame design for the newer Racerstar BR1103B motors had a minimal design flaw: the center motor axis holes seem to be to small, the small c-clip is touching the frame. Thanks to jaap for pointing this out! [just as a side note, the black and blue BR1103B motors are currently on sale right now!]
How could this happen? This design was based on my previous 1S design so I did a test fit using a paper prototype and ordered some test frames. Too bad that my favorite local german CFK cutting service do no longer offer small production runs. This is why I ordered them at armattan. Unfortunately this time it took ages to arrive (thanks customs…) so I could not test-fit the real frame in time and released the files without the final testing. Sorry for that.
You can find the fixed design [here on armattan]. The hole is now bigger so that the c clip does not touch the CFK. And as usal, the updated design files are open hardware and can be downloaded from my github repo (DXF and FreeCAD source).
For the unlucky us who ordered the old version there is an easy fix: Take an (old) 4mm drill and use a cordless drill to widen the hole. Remember, the CFK dust is toxic. I do the drilling under flowing tab water.